Through a series of in-product training lessons, step-by-step hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks, learners can expect to leave this training with all of the skills they need to get started as G Suite administrators.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Describe the basic organizational benefits to using G Suite services for collaboration and technical deployment.
• Setup G Suite Accounts, and access and navigate the G Suite Admin Console.
• Provision and manage their G Suite users
• Add, use, and manage G Suite organizations
• Manage G Suite services such as Calendar, Gmail, and Drive
• Establish fundamental security practices
• Find help center resources and further resources to help guide the new admin after the training.
To get the most out of this training course, learners should be prepared to:
• Install and be ready to use the latest version of Chrome web browser available at https://www.google.com/chrome/
• Use an existing domain or purchase a new domain through a registrar such as Google, GoDaddy, enom, etc...