Learn to use CUDA C/C++ tools and techniques to accelerate CPU-only applications to run on massively parallel GPUs.
What You'll Learn
- How to GPU-accelerate CPU-only applications with CUDA C/C++
- An iterative, profiler driven approach to accelerating applications
About This Course
The CUDA computing platform enables the acceleration of CPU-only applications to run on the world's fastest massively parallel GPUs. Experience accelerating C/C++ applications by:
- Accelerating CPU-only applications to run their latent parallelism on GPUs
- Utilizing essential CUDA memory management techniques to optimize accelerated applications
- Exposing accelerated application potential for concurrency and exploiting it with CUDA streams
- Leveraging command line and visual profiling to guide and check your work
Upon completion of this workshop, you'll be able to accelerate and optimize existing C/C++ CPU-only applications using a number of the most essential CUDA tools and techniques. You will have a keen sense for an iterative style of CUDA development that will allow you to ship accelerated applications fast.
To successfully complete this course, you should have some basic C/C++ competency.