This free course is designed for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest!
The four-week course is also a great opportunity to connect with the vibrant Moodle community dedicated to sharing resources, ideas and anything that could help inspire better teaching practices everywhere.
Designed to provide a good foundation and context to Moodle, the course covers the basics of the open source (and free!) learning platform, including how to set up and effectively use Moodle in teaching. The course features:
- Structured, easy to understand content
- Live webcast tutorials each week
- Activity-based learning where participants create their own courses
- Grading tools, creating activities such as quizzes, wikis, forums and chats, as well as student management
- You can progress through most of the course at your own pace, but please be aware that there are some group activities