While you are watching me code, you will get a cloud desktop with all the required software pre-installed. This will allow you to code along with me. After all, we learn best with active, hands-on learning.
1) Work with 2 real-world datasets.
2) Detailed variable description booklets are provided in the github repository for this guided project.
3) This project provides challenges with solutions to encourage you to practice.
4) The real-world applications of each function are explained.
5) Best practices and tips are provided to ensure that you learn how to use pandas efficiently.
6) You get a copy of the jupyter notebook that you create which acts as a handy reference guide.
Please note that the version of Julia used is 1.0.4
Note: This project works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions.