Ever wonder what Project Management involves? This course will provide you with key concepts and techniques for successfully managing projects from planning to completion. After taking this course you will be able to:
(1) Differentiate between projects and operations
(2) Identify the different phases of a project
(3) Develop strategies to effectively handle projects
(4) Assess if Project Management is a career path for you
(5) Collaborate and share your Project Management experiences with others!
Jonathan Golland completed this course, spending 6 hours a week on it and found the course difficulty to be hard.
I found some of the modules to have very definite answers. Some of the answers need to be open-ended because every project manager or chief executive officer has his or her own way of doing things when it comes to running a corporation. This is not taken into account.
Abdussalam Abubakar is taking this course right now, spending 7 hours a week on it and found the course difficulty to be very easy.
I want to learn more in my life, I always happy and appreciate to advance my career with you. Thanks