Are you ready to create a thriving culture of innovation in your workplace? This course will help you develop the skills to not only innovate effectively, but to support and encourage innovation within a team environment.
Innovation is the process of changing or creating more effective products, processes and ideas. Without it, businesses falter and progress stagnates. Businesses that foster an innovative team environment will improve customer experiences, products, services and business processes. In the current business climate, innovation in businesses is more important than ever before.What You Will Learn In this course, you will be guided towards creating a culture of innovation in your team through effective leadership and management, along the way exploring methods of encouraging your team to approach every day as an opportunity for improvement and innovation. Throughout the course, you will work together in virtual teams on a business-related innovation challenge, and will have opportunities throughout to promote innovation within your team. Target Skills
- This course will help students to unlock their own and their team's innovation thinking skills. It will provide them with the skills necessary to be an effective and proactive member of an innovative team.
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team
- Organise and agree effective ways of working
- Support and guide colleagues
- Reflect on how the team is working