• Utilize a systematic approach to make decisions and solve problems.
• Apply ethical codes and standards to make decisions that are good for both the organization and society.
• Create plans by applying appropriate planning tools and setting SMART goals and objectives.
• Identify elements of typical organizational structures.
• Describe how to utilize groups and teams for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Describe and apply best practices for hiring, training and evaluating employees.
Most importantly, you will be able to apply this knowledge immediately to be a more effective, efficient supervisor.
If you want to become or are currently working as a supervisor, this course is made for you. You do not need to have management or supervisory. If you have a high school diploma or its equivalent and a few years of work experience, you are qualified for this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course, and you do not need any special software.