Class Central Tips
In the Capstone Project you will connect a Java-based Android application with Elasticsearch, a web service with a REST application programmer interface (API).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) to structure web-based systems.
• Explain WS* services (i.e., SOAP over HTTP, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL).
• Apply REST architecture (i.e., JSON over HTTP, URI).
• Identify REST design principles.
• Create a system using REST interfaces.
• Apply microservice architecture.