Do you know why most film and documentary submissions to festivals get rejected?: amateur sound.
It's not enough to remove some noise and tweak the volume of music to match dialogue to call it Sound Post-production.
50% of your film, documentary, interview, or clip is Sound, and at least 70% of emotions are in Sound.
It's a pity to spend so much time and money on the image of a project that will eventually be considered amateur, of low quality, because of Sound.
You will learn professional Sound Post-production, even if you are a one-man-band filmmaker.
I'll teach you advanced techniques that are necessary, but I will simplify them for you. Techniques that will make you proud of your film project.
- I'll walk you through the workflow,
- how to take your Sound from Adobe premiere to Adobe Audition,
- the interface,
- how to organise your tracks,
- The differences between Male and female voices
- Spectral frequency display
- I will explain frequencies in detail
- noise reduction for inconsistent noise,
- 2 methods for consistent noise,
- and how to automate noise removal for several files
- Single-band compression,
- multi-band compression
- The magic of EQ
- and of course professional mixing of music with vocals
- before exporting your sound.
Let's make sound one of your strengths.