You maybe full of enthusiasm when starting a daily art practice, however how do you encourage yourself to keep going way beyond day 18 or 38?
I've completed many 30, 100 and a 365 days of paint, and now filled over 20 sketchbooks so I understand what controls, guide and motivates us to keep pursing an art habit.
This class is about SHOWING UP FOR YOUR ART EVERYDAY to improve your skill set by getting out of your own way to support your strengths and creativity. My hope is you will start creating from a place of fun rather than fear. In this class I want you to see the true VALUE in taking just 10 MINUTES a day to make and assess art for yourself.
As part of a new 14 Day Challenge you will:
- find objects around your home for objects to sketch
- create a plan for your 14 days
- write a daily power of intention to support your 6 minutes sketching
- develop ways to respond positively to those uncomfortable feelings
- be mindful of the language we use to describe our art
After 14 days you will have a better understanding of how too use the MINDSET Multi-tool and the mediums you prefer and different ways of working. It will be an investment in your creativity and a chance to seek new opportunities to grow.