Alex Castrounis, author of AI for People and Business, teaches goal-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning for executives, managers, and anyone else interested in learning more about these subject areas, regardless of technical expertise.
Are you interested in learning about artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)? Have you wondered how these amazing fields can help you or your business? If yes, then join Alex Castrounis to learn all about these topics and more!
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are helping people and businesses achieve key goals, obtain actionable insights, drive critical decisions, and create exciting, new, and innovative products and services.
This class is relatively high-level so that non-technical folks can understand everything. Please note that this class does not include coding or code examples.
This class will
- Give examples of common business and customer goals that can drive artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions
- Explain artificial intelligence and machine learning, with a heavy emphasis on why they should be used
- Provide an overview of the different types of tasks and algorithms associated with artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Describe the typical artificial intelligence and machine learning process, along with important tradeoffs and considerations
- Discuss real-world applications and examples of companies and products that are using artificial intelligence
I hope you enjoy!
For the latest from Alex, subscribe to his newsletter and YouTube channel, follow him on Twitter and LinkedIn, and grab your FREE chapter from his book.
- Simple linear regression model:
- Machine learning process: https://blog.sujeetjaiswal.com/machine-learning-an-introduction-de88d85ebc5d
- Machine learning process: http://oliviaklose.azurewebsites.net/machine-learning-11-algorithms-explained/
- Gradient descent: https://sebastianraschka.com/faq/docs/closed-form-vs-gd.html
- Overfitting 1: Andrew Ng Coursera Machine Learning course
- Overfitting 2: Python machine learning by Sebastian Raschka
- Copyright (c) 2015, 2016 SEBASTIAN RASCHKA (email@example.com)
- License: https://github.com/rasbt/python-machine-learning-book/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
- Decision tree: https://alliance.seas.upenn.edu/~cis520/wiki/index.php?n=Lectures.DecisionTrees
- Multiple linear regression: http://gerardnico.com/wiki/data_mining/multiple_regression
- Support vector machine (SVM): http://dni-institute.in/blogs/building-predictive-model-using-svm-and-r
- Artificial neuron model: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ArtificialNeuronModel_english.png
- Artificial neural network (ANN): https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/215170-artificial-neural-networks-are-changing-the-world-what-are-they
- Biological neuron: http://biomedicalengineering.yolasite.com/resources/neuron_structure.jpg
- Equation of a straight line: http://starsdestination.blogspot.com/2012/11/conic-sections.html