Want to sell high-quality prints of your work, but not sure how to digitize it or how to get it printed? I've been there! That's why I'm sharing my research and methods with you in this class.
Selling prints is a great way to get your artwork out in the world without having to spend hours on each product. In this class, we'll cover:
- the basics of digitizing your watercolor pieces using Photoshop
- different kinds of prints, including artist-quality, and what option is right for you
- using a vendor vs printing at home
- how to research the right vendor and what key words to look for
- and BONUS: how to create a digital print PDF to sell as an instant download in your shop
For our final project, we'll learn:
- how to create a stunning flatlay template to use when listing or advertising your prints in your shop or online
This is the exact process I use for creating my own art prints, and it has been a game changer for my art business! Can't wait to see in you in class.