Develop your knowledge of the UK higher education system.
This online course from Study UK will provide international education agents with training and advice on all aspects of UK education. Further information is included around becoming a professional education agent for the UK if relevant for you.
It will develop your knowledge of:
- the UK education and training system
- the attractions for students in the UK
- quality assurance systems and how they operate
- student lifestyle issues
- welfare and support for international students
- application processes and entry requirements
As an education agent training course, it is designed primarily for those advising students looking to come to the UK to study, including education agents, recruitment professionals, school counsellors and those interested in becoming education agents. Potential students and learners who are interested in coming to the UK to study will also find the course informative and useful. English at level B1 on the CEFR is required.