Master the strategies and tools that enable you to form, join and lead teams more effectively.
In this five-course specialization, you learn how to:
· Recognize aspects of team culture
· Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams
· Handle conflict
· Establish common ground rules
· Maximize team performance
· Create a team culture of continuous learning
The program culminates in a capstone project in which you apply the skills you learned. You observe, diagnose and make recommendations to solve a team culture problem in a real-world case provided by N2Growth, a global consultancy focused on cultural transformation and leadership development.
Alan Barstow, Ph.D., Amrita V. Subramanian, Dana Kaminstein, Ph.D., Derek Newberry, Ph.D., Dr. Aviva Legatt, Greg Urban and Ramya Kumar, MSOD, PGDHRM, SHRM-SCP