In this course, you will learn how to view configuration information, monitor processes, and gather diagnostic data about Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). You will learn how to use this information to help troubleshoot common issues and provide effective support case details if you need to escalate an issue to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Support.
- Course level: Fundamental
- Duration: 30 minutes
This course includes presentations, troubleshooting scenarios, videos, and resources for problem determination.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Recognize and resolve issues with Amazon ECS.
- Employ best-practice troubleshooting methodologies when investigating Amazon ECS issues.
- Locate and apply available AWS Support documentation for Amazon ECS issues.
- Recognize and record relevant information to escalate Amazon ECS issues to the AWS Support team.
This course is intended for:
- Application developers who use Amazon ECS deployments
- SysOps administrators who manage Amazon ECS environments
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Basic knowledge of Amazon ECS concepts
- Experience deploying applications to Amazon ECS environments
Lesson 1: Overview of Amazon Elastic Container Service
Lesson 2: Gathering Information about Your Amazon ECS Deployment
Lesson 3: Monitoring Amazon ECS
Lesson 4: General Problem Determination
Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Amazon ECS Service Load Balancers
Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Errors about Placing Tasks in Amazon ECS
Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Unregistered Container Instances
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting AWS Fargate Migration Issues
Lesson 9: Getting Help
Lesson 10: Thank You