This course is deprecated.
In this course, you will learn how to monetize apps using Google's AdMob to display banner and interstitial ads.
This course is part of the Google Play Services series, which features a variety of different Google APIs. Designed as standalone short courses, you can take any course on its own, or take them all!
Why Take This Course?
- Google Location Services on Android
- Google Analytics for Android
- App Monetization with Display Advertising [this course]
- Add Google Maps to your Android App
If you want to be a professional Android developer and generate ad revenue from your apps, this is the course for you!
Overview of Google Play services and an introduction to the goals and structure of this series.
- Introduction to models to make money from an app and Google AdMob.
- Create code to display Banner and Interstitial ads in an app.
- How to go from a test app to an app that shows real ads.
Capstone Project (2 Stages)
This project assumes that you have completed Developing Android Apps, Advanced Android App Development and Google Play Services: Location and Context, in addition to this course.
Design, then build, your own Android app.
Laurence Moroney and Jocelyn Becker