Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 video editing: greenscreen, proxies, captions, remove audio hiss, Lumetri, tracking & more!
What you'll learn:
- Create closed captions
- Work with green screen footage to key out the green
- Remove background hum and noise from audio
- Understand the entire Lumetri Color Premiere Pro functions
- Understand the ingest & proxy workflow in Premiere Pro
- Create glitch effects quickly inside Premiere Pro
- Ramping slowmotion footage
- Be more organized with their video editing
- Record voiceovers directly inside Premiere Pro
- Incorporate light leak effects overlays into their videos
- Free up hard drive space from time to time by dealing with media cache files
- Prevent audio from peaking
- General tips and tricks inside Premiere Pro CC
Get started with ourAdobe Premiere Pro CC: Greenscreen, Captions, Proxies & More course!
The tips and tricks you’ll learn in this AdobePremiere Pro CC2017course will help make your editing more efficient and professional. This course is a great follow up course to our Adobe Premiere Pro CC:Learn Video Editing In Premiere Pro course that's for beginners.
This course includes the following downloadablefiles to follow along with us while we teach:
- Proxy Presets
- ComplimentaryLight Leak Overlay Video Effects (4k resolution)
By the end of the course, you’ll know how to:
- Work with green screen footage in order to key out the background
- Use the ingest and proxies functions to work efficiently with high resolution media
- Give creative looks to your films with the built in luts and looks files
- Use all the functions in Lumetri Color including how to dosecondary color correction
- Track your footage &work with masks
- Create closed captions
- Ramp slow motion footage
- Remove background audio noise right inside Premiere Pro
- Incorporate light leak overlays into your video edits
- Blending clips together with blending modes to create different looks to your footage
- Stay organized with labels and markers
- Create glitch effects quickly
- And several other tips and tricks to take your video editing skills to the next level.
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been professionally editing since 2004. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto and has edited well over 1000 projects.
Our team will be available to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Even if you don’t haveAdobePremiere Pro CC 2017you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free 30 day trial from Adobe, on their website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only takes a minute and you will then be able to start downloading Premiere Pro.
Enhance your video editsnow with Adobe's video editing program today to create engaging visual and audio stories!