What you'll learn:
- Detailed knowledge of API Testing using Python(Requests) and its implementation while working as an API Tester
- Ready to face API Automation testing interviews & also answer scenario based questions
- Detailed understanding of RestAPI, Different Methods(GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH) & JSON Format
- Detailed understanding of advance concepts like JSON Handling, PyTest Framework, Allure Reporting
- Detailed practice understanding of Python concepts(including OOPS) and its implementation in Realtime Project
Looking to Automate RESTAPITesting using Python ? Then you are on the right place.
This course will help you to understand API&Python programming from Scratch to Expert Level. It is specially designed by keeping Software Testing in mind so almost all already/libraries of APITesting using Python which are required in automation would be covered in his course.
Python in not just use forweb browser automation but also can use for following
Read | Search &validate data in excel
Have to pull text off of several web pages?
Copy thousands of files from one location to another
Perform repeatable tasks in single click
Rename multiple files & folders within a second.
We are going to cover following well known HTTP methods are commonly used in REST based architecture.
GET- Provides a read only access to a resource.
PUT- Used to update a existing resource or create a new resource.
DELETE- Used to remove a resource.
POST- Used to create a new resource.
➖➖ BASICSOFAPITESTINGANDAUTOMATION ➖➖
Learn how to sendRESTRequests
What is API, Different Between SOAPand REST API
Different CRUDOperation and Its Implementation
Basic understanding of MicroServices
Authentication approaches (BASIC,OAUTH)
How to Handle Header &Pre-requisite
➖➖➖➖ ADVANCECONCEPTS ➖➖➖➖
How to Setup Environment for Python Scripting
Write basic Python Programming
Condition Handling, Looping
Working with Excel File (OpenPyXL)
How to Handle JSONfile
Basic to advance JSON Path
How to Handle CSVfile
Send different types of requests
Assert Response Data
Data Drive n Framework
Keyword Driven framework
End to End Student Student Enrollment
Final execution with report generation and analysis
Run API tests in Jenkins
Code Management using GIT
Scenario implementation on RealTime APIApplication
End to End Scenario building and once click execution
Collection Execution from command prompt