Everything you need to know about building strong inner confidence and genuine assertiveness in all situations.
What you'll learn:
- Understand how Assertiveness differs from Aggression and Passiveness.
- Communicate Your Requests, Needs and Preferences to Others, Assertively.
- Identify Ways to Balance the Level of Assertiveness You Use in Everyday Life.
- Conduct Yourself With Deeper Confidence Throughout Your Full Range of Life Areas.
- Know Your Current Level of Assertiveness and Recognise What Improvements are Needed.
- Define the Goals You Want to Fulfil and Know How Assertiveness Can Help You Achieve Them.
- Become More Assertive With People Who You May Previously Have Felt Intimidated By.
- Interact With Other People in a Way That Demonstrates Genuine Confidence and Self Esteem.
- Improve the Depth and Quality of Your Intimate, Social and Professional Relationships.
No matter how successful we are, we all face challenging and hard-to-handle situations in daily life, and if we want to navigate our way through these challenges as effectively as possible, it’s imperative that we learn how to assert ourselves.
Assertiveness is a common trait that is popularly sought after by many, however genuine assertiveness can easily be confused with aggression by those who are more passively inclined. Assertiveness make our voices heard and enables us to approach life with robust confidence and self-assurance.
This course has been designed as a roadmap that’ll guide you on a journey of self-discovery towards transforming your assertiveness, your social confidenceand the quality of your communicationsand social interactions with others.
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Have The ConfidenceTo Say 'NO'To Things You Need To Say 'NO'To.
- Have The ConfidenceTo Say 'YES'To Things You Need To Say 'YES'To.
- Make AssertiveRequests toOther People With Greater Confidence & Ease.
- Handle Confrontation and Challenges with Greater Confidence & Assertiveness.
- Recognise the Difference BetweenAggressive, Passive & Assertive Behaviours.
- Reduce The Amount of Time You Spend Procrastinating Over Making Decisions.
- Set Strong RelationshipBoundaries & Manage Other People's UnfairExpectations.
'Man Up: The Ultimate Assertiveness Coaching Programme' will expose you to a range of fascinatingly life changingideas, thatcan be actioned immediately,which willbuildupyour confidence, add rocket fuelyour self-esteem and develop and develop within you, an proactive outlook on life.
You'll learn to makestrong requests of others, sayNOto anyunreasonable demands that people make of you, set healthier relationshipboundaries, manage peoples expectations of you and overcome any unhelpful habits such as procrastination or indecisiveness.
Upon completion of the course, you'll see how the quality of your daily life, is always determined by the quality of decisions you make.So, enrol today and access a framework that’ll enable you to get more of what you want, say more of what you want to say, and earn greater trust, admiration and respect of those other people in your life.
This course comes with a Full Money Back Guarantee. So enrol today, and if you're less that fullysatisfied, you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.