Fundamentals of Business Analysis
What you'll learn:
- This course will give you all that you need to get started as a Business Analyst and Agile Business Analysis. It prepares you for project delivery in the real-world project environment using real life examples and case studies.
- The curriculum prepares you for the real start that is required in the Agile project management framework environment, Government Digital Standard (GDS), Waterfall methodology and several Data Analysis experience, Business analysis methodology, Stakeholder management, Requirement engineering and many others.
- This course helps you to pass the Scrum Master certification and Scrum Product Owner certification all at first sitting.
Going through this program will prepare you to become a strong business analyst who will be able to practice in different capacity to ensure quality of output and effective and timely delivery of your project.
You will also be able to complete the Scrum certification at one sitting on the completion of this course or go for the BCS diploma in Stakeholder Management and communication certification.
The curriculum includes the following and will continue to be updated:
1. Business Analysis definition
2. Project Management Lifecycle
3. Software Development Lifecycle
4. Business Analysis methodology
5. Requirement Engineering
6. Stakeholder Management and Communication
7. Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
8. Agile Scrum Framework
9. Data Analysis