The A-Z Blogging guide to generating leads and sales in your business through blogging with Wordpress.
What you'll learn:
- Create a blog using Wordpress that helps them build a network, an online platform or a business
- Decide on a domain name for their blog that fits their niche and their goals
- Set up a professional email address on their domain
- Install a Wordpress site and get it live on the internet
- Customize the look and feel of their website
- Protect their website from hackers
- Back up their website on a daily basis
- Comfortably reach out to other bloggers or businesses in their niche to develop partnerships
- Understand all the technology needed to create and run a blog
JOIN 11,000+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO GENERATE LEADS FROM BLOGGING! SEE HOW TO BLOG YOUR WAY TO MORE LEADS AND MORE BUSINESS.
In this course, I'll be teaching you the exact methods that I used to create my blog, Create My Independence from nothing to over 1,100 subscribers and a half a million page views, enabling me to build relationships with hundreds of people and create an independent online business of my own.
What is my experience on the topic? I've been blogging for over three years. I'm almost completely self taught (hundreds of hours of trial and error). I've exchanged hundreds of emails with my readers. I've written over 200 posts to date and have built relationships with hundreds of bloggers and influencers in my niche. From my blog, I've built my own independent online business from scratch (from $0 to over $40,000 in revenue).
Who is this course for?
This course is for business owners and entrepreneurs who are tired of trying the old tactics and not seeing results.
What problems does this course for solve for businesses? It saves businesses hundreds of hours of trial and error in creating their own blog. It gives them the exact blueprint for choosing a topic and name, choosing a blog platform, setting up your site, customizing it and generating leads from it.
Who is this course NOT for?
This course ISN'T for businesses who aren't willing to invest long term in their growth.