Childhood development and behaviour, psychology theories of cognition, learning, and memorising, milestones and stages
What you'll learn:
- Understand the main theories in Developmental Psychology
- Understand children's intentions and behaviour at different ages of life
- Learn why 'unconditional love' is important to growing baby
- Learn about 'The Stages' of child's development
- Know how language and linguistic skills develop in children
- Learn about Cognitive Development (mind, subconscious mind, ego)
Welcome to 'Child Psychology: Advanced' course!
Have you ever wondered why some children are hyperactive whereas others are shy? Why do they develop differently from one another? How do children develop their thinking and speaking abilities?
If Child psychology fascinates you, then you are in the right place!
In this course you will take 19 informative lectures which will guide you in the world of Child Psychology.
In this course you will learn for example:
How to teach the child to understand your body language
How babies develop their emotions
Why it is important to achieve developmental milestones for the child
What the most important psychological theories are today
How to understand when the baby is not developing well or quick enough
what 'unconditional love' truly is and why it's important to growing baby
how do children chose who to copy as their role model
how 'Ego' develops in the growing child
and so much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH).
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion