What you'll learn:
- Create Android Application of their own using blocks and MIT App Inventor
- Do it yourself - design, code, test and deploy on your own Android Phone/Tab
- Entirely practical and Online based Lab
- Understanding Requirements
- User Interface Design Blocks - Textbox, Label, button, checkbox, listview, listpicker and Image
- Object Property, Method, Events Blocks
- Conditional and loop Blocks
- Method blocks
- Online resources to explore
- Develop your own Tic Tac Toe Game
Design, code, test and deploy on your own Android Phone/Tab using BLOCKS using MITApp Inventor. Develop your own TicTacToe Game.
Create your own Android App using BLOCKS programming using MITApp Inventor. MITApp Inventor is web based absolutely free interface to develop Android Apps. You do not write code, but join blocks in sequences to create your applications.
You will finally create the game TicTacToe as a project combining multiple component programming.
The course covers the basic of :
User Interface Design Blocks - Textbox, Label, Image, Listpicker, Listview, Button, checkbox
Object Property, Method, Events Blocks
Conditional and loop Blocks - if and for
Online resources to explore