What you'll learn:
- Writing Java syntax and create variables
- Using Methods and Conditional Statements
- To create Functions and Loops
- IntelliJ and Debugging
- Live Demo Projects
Why Learn Java?
Java is among the most popular programming languages out there, mainly because of how versatile and compatible it is. Java can be used for a large number of things, including software development, mobile applications, and large systems development. As of 2019, 88% market share of all smartphones run on Android, the mobile operating system written in Java. Knowing Java opens a great deal of doors for you as a developer.
About this Course
Taking this course will provide you with a basic foundation in Java syntax, which is the first step towards becoming a successful Java developer. You’ll learn how computers make decisions and how Java keeps track of information through variables and data types. You’ll learn to create conditional statements, functions, and loops to process information and solve problems. You’ll even learn to use IntelliJ, a Java IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that professional developers use, to build, compile, and debug your code. These are foundational programming skills, and mastering them is a must for all aspiring programmers. This course is the first in our Java Programming course series. After you complete this course, you'll be ready to take Object Oriented Programming in Java.
How to write Java syntax and create variables
1. Discover the basic idea behind programing.
2. Write your first Java program.
3. Use variables to store and retrieve information.
Using Methods and Conditional Statements
4. Use if-else statements and switch-case statements.
5. Write Java programs to tackle any decision making scenario.
How to create functions
6. Create functions in Java.
7. Declare methods with input arguments and return types.
8. Call the functions you create.
How to Create Loops
9. Use for and while loops to iterate over a block of code.
10.Learn how to write nested loops.
11.Use 2D arrays to store and retrieve information.
12.IntelliJ and Debugging
13.Learn how to install and use the IntelliJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
14.Use the IDE to find and solve problems in code.
Learn about datatypes in Java and how we use them. Then, practice your skills with two projects where you create and manipulate variables.
Live Demo projects & Hands on training
Thanks for enrollment and best of luck for Global Certification.