What you'll learn:
- Understanding ROM –Uboot-Kernel boot process on Linux-ARM systems and Testing
- Kernel, Bootloaders compilations Step-by-Step and testing on Beaglebone Hardware
- U-Boot, MLO, SPL, explanation and Testing
- Understanding various sub systems of AM335x SOC such as GPIOs, I2C, MMC, boot modes ,etc
- Understanding platform devices and how it works
- Understanding ARM-board configuration files
- Linux device Tree
- Understating various boot modes of AM335x
- eMMC OS updating and booting new Debian OS
- Serial booting (UART)
- TFTP booting
- NFS booting
- Beaglebone Networking
- Busybox compilations and Testing
- Configuring and using Buildroot on Beablebone
- Writing uEnv dot txt from scratch and Testing
- Using I2C tools on BBB
- Hardware interfacing projects and 'C' application development using Eclipse IDE
- GPIO programming
- Interfacing external LEDs, 7 segment displays and code development
- Interfacing LCD and related projects
- Interfacing MPU6050 sensor and tilt sensing
- EEPROM programming
Update: English closed captions have been added, transcript available
Update # 1: MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials added
Update # 2: LCD interfacing tutorials added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
A comprehensive and practical course on learning Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware
100% hands-on and step by step explanation using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware. See above "what will I learn?? " section to understand what this course promises!
Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
'C' application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
At the end of each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
Embedded Linux quizzes to test your Understanding.
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won't need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you.
Learning order of FastBit Embedded Brain Academy Courses,
If you are a beginner in the field of embedded systems, then you can take our courses in the below-mentioned order.
This is just a recommendation from the instructor for beginners.
1) Microcontroller Embedded C Programming: absolute beginners(Embedded C)
2) Embedded Systems Programming on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Processor(ARM Cortex M4 Processor specific)
3) Mastering Microcontroller with Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
4) Mastering Microcontroller: TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC,LOW POWER(MCU2)
5) Embedded System Design using UML State Machines(State machine)
6) Mastering RTOS: Hands-on FreeRTOS and STM32Fx with Debugging(RTOS)
7) ARM Cortex M Microcontroller DMA Programming Demystified(DMA)
8) STM32Fx Microcontroller Custom Bootloader Development(Bootloader)
9) Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black(Linux)
10) Linux device driver programming using Beaglebone Black(LDD1)