What you'll learn:
- Have completed one of four modules for their Emotional Intelligence certification
- Deal with tough situations easier
This course deals with Managing Yourself andEmotional Intelligence.
It is the second level of four certification courses, which can be done in any order.
A set of emotional, social and relational skills that guides the way we perceive, understand and express ourselves; connect with others; manage interpersonal exchange; cope with challenges; and apply emotional information in an effective, meaningful way.
Research indicates that emotional intelligence can be learned and be measurable differences directly associated with professional and personal success. Furthermore, it may be responsible for up to 80% of the success we experience in life.
The basic areas of emotional intelligence are self-awareness, self-management; empathy/social awareness and relationship management.
The self-management quotient indicates self-evaluation coupled with self-regulation. The awareness & discipline to control & harness feelings directly impacts the ability to achieve personal objectives & develop inner resolution. Satisfaction, happiness & contentment are results of self-management.
- Emotional management
- Optimism, Happiness
- Stress Management
- Adaptability, Agility
- Goal setting
- Impulse control
Self-Management is comprised of 5 sub-categories:
- Self-Control, Discipline: effectively handling impulses; maintaining composure while experiencing stressful, trying emotions; managing preparation & performance; actively choosing paths; self-directing; the ability to emotionally persist to achieve strategic objectives.
- Goal-Directed Performance, Targeted Action: focus to achieve long term desired goals; emotional tenacity & persistence; drive to choose challenging objectives & assume acceptable risk; staying the course to completion; resilience in the face of obstacles & setbacks; seizing opportunities.
- Integrity, Trustworthiness: the ability to work with conscience, ethics & integrity; operating with personal standards, principles & values; being dependable, reliable & authentic; keeping promises & assuming personal responsibility.
- Motivation, Positive Psychology, Initiative: self-energizing; the ability to be mentally & emotionally engaged; attitude; passion; choosing cause & effect feelings; being responsible for personal success; acting & choosing feelings in accordance with positive emotions, optimism & constructive feelings; limiting negative emotions, patterns & spirals.
- Creativity, Agility, Flexibility, Adaptability: coping with change, transition & development; adjusting to situations, relationships & feelings; handling curiosity & imagination to create, discover & explore opportunities; innovation for progress; cognitive & emotional shifts.
Don't wait! Enroll today!