What you'll learn:
- Achieve learning outcomes for Band 7+ in every section
- Academic and General Exam Strategies and Tactics
- Over 11,000 Confirmed 5-Star Reviews (*****)
- Computer Based Exam Strategies and Tactics
- Increase Reading Answer Accuracy to Band 8+
- Successfully overcome IELTS Listening Traps
- Know what IELTS Examiners want from Speaking and Writing
- 20+ Assignments to Test Your Knolwedge
- Monthly Live GROUP Class with Real-Time Advice (Reading, Listening, Writing)
- Time Management Strategies for Score Improvement
- Course Completely Updated in 2020 (Every Exam Section)
IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Course
Do you need a Band 7+? Have you tried repeatedly and not made progress? Do you need an actual guide to Band 7 success? Then our courseis just for you as it prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking modules. It focuses on teaching the skills and techniques required to sit for the test. This course has been awarded over 10,000 5-Star Reviews!!!! and the teacher has won UDEMY teacher awards as a top performer.
This course now covers the Academic and General IELTSExams (Syllabus in Section 1). You can receive winning advice and tactics for both the General and Academic by taking this course. Note: This course teaches both the General and Academic completely, so it is not as long as it appears. Just follow the Syllabus in Section 1 for your exam.
Our strategies are practical and, according to our students, actually, work on the actual exam. We have helped thousands of students achieve scores of Band 7-9, jumping from Band 6 to Band 7.5 and Band 6.5 to 8 or 9. We have more than 20 "Assignments" that you can complete to test your knowledge.
Recently, Keino Campbell, your instructor, received awards from UDEMY that ranked him as a TOP PERFORMERin the exam preparation field and was rated a Top 10% Most Engaging UDEMYInstructor. He has personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 12 years and taught students from all over the world.
Note: This is a strategy and tactics course that tells you HOW to succeed and How to apply the strategy.We do not sell books and are not booksellers. You must supply your own books we use. Students come to us because we actually show them how to succeed in every part of the exam. We know the exam is challenging, but through our methods, you will succeed.
What You Get From This Course
· 160+Lectures (30+ Hours of Content)
· Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
· Instructor-Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
· Free Participation in Monthly Live Group Class (Reading, Listening, Writing)
· Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
· Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
· Teacher-Led Explanations of Each Answer
· Access To Skills Exercises and Quizzes
Writing advice and recommendations (through certain lectures)
Speaking advice and recommendations (learn from student reviews)
A Monthly Live Class covering a different topic
Speaking Test Examples to Learn From
By the end of this IELTS course, you will:
be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or Generaltest
have some useful tips to helpyou achieve your IELTS goals
understand how the IELTS testis assessed
know how to produce a Band 7 -8 Level Task 1 and Task 2
be able to complete Reading Passages in under 20 minutes with 85% accuracy
effectively scan for keyword sentences in Reading
recognize when answers are given in the Listening Section
understand grader expectations to receive and extremely high score
Course Structure This Band 7+ Training Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
1. A review of the exam section
2. A review of the strategies and tactics to give and select high quality answers
3. Teacher led application of all strategy methods
Course for General and Academic
You just need to look at the section HEADINGS and they state if the section is Academic or General.
The way it basically works is like this.
1. There is a section labeled ACADEMIC READING.
2. After those sections you will find the specific sections labeled GENERALREADING.
3. The Listening section is for both sections.
4. After the Academic Task 1 Writing sections, you will find the sections with the heading Task 1 General Letter
5. Writing Task 2 is the same for both
6. Speaking is the same for both
A minimum of Intermediate level English
We reference Cambridge books (7-13) to teach the course, but we do not supply them. You can learn by watching the strategy and tactics videos effectively. However, if you want the same books physically, you have to get them.
Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
You Need a Score of 7+