Make Your Surroundings a Better Place with exciting projects on IoT
What you'll learn:
- Understand what Internet of Things are?
- Controlling home appliances from anywhere in the world
- Use some of the physical devices like Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Design some of the IoT applications
- Attractive Dashboard design for different applications
If you want to makecareer in Internet of Things: an evolving technologythen this course is for you. You will learn everything from high level controllers to interactivedashboard designing.
Definition of Internet of Things:
Internet ofThings is a general term used for devices talking over a network for the purpose ofMonitoring, Analysis & Control without any human interference.
As per the definition you will learn the design for all three aspects of IoT i.e.Monitoring,Analysis&Control
This course is based on hands on approach where you will be doing variousprojects with different hardware and with different communication technologies so that you will not be limited to one platform.
You will do these 4 Major Projects which you can include in your CV as well
1. Weather Station Using Arduino
2. Water Level Email Notifier using Raspberry Pi
3. Water Level Indicator with a Globally accessible Dashboard
4. Smart Bulb which can be controlled from anywhere on the globe.
After doing all thesehigh level stuffs your IoT design skills will improve gradually.
All the best!