What you'll learn:
- #1 Best Selling Accounting Course on Udemy (Learn Finance and Accounting the Easy Way)!
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for an income statement.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a balance sheet.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a cash flow statement.
- Understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/E in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/R in order to pick target prices.
- Other valuation methodologies, including EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, P/B, EV/FCF, etc.
- Come up with a target price based on an average of several different valuation methodologies.
- Analyze the total addressable market for a company you are doing research on.
- Analyze financial statements using profitability ratios: Gross Margin (Cost of Goods Sold / Revenue), Operating Margin (EBITDA/ Revenue), Net Profit Margin (Net Income / Revenue), Return on Assets (Net Income / Assets) and Return on Equity (Net Income / Equity).
- Analyze financial statements using debt and inventory formulas: Debt to Assets (Total Liabilities/ Total Assets), Debt to Equity (Total Liabilities/ Total Equity), Interest Coverage Ratio (EBITDA / Interest) and Inventory Days on Hand (Inventory / Cost of Good Sold) * 365.
- Analyze and compare companies using the following formulas: Price / Earnings, PEG (P/E / Growth), Price / Revenue, EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales, Price/Free Cash Flow and Price / Book.
- We will do an extremely in depth professional accounting, finance, modeling and valuation analysis of LinkedIn using the accounting and finance methodologies used in this course (you will also have many exercises to complete that will help you understand accounting, finance, valuation and modeling).
#1 Best Selling Accounting Course on Udemy (Learn Finance and Accounting the Easy Way)! ** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." ** He is the author of the best selling business course on Udemy this year called'An Entire MBA in 1 Course'
This course will help you understand accounting, finance, financial modeling and valuation from scratch (no prior accounting, finance, modeling or valuation experience is required).
By the end of this course, you will also know how to value companies using several different valuation methodologies that I have used during my Wall Street career so you can come up with target prices for the companies that you are analyzing.
By the end of this course, you will also know how to analyze financial statements using many different financial ratios/formulas that I have used in my hedge fund, Goldman Sachs and venture capital career.
The Learning objectives of the course are as follows:
Understand how to read and analyze financial statements like a Balance Sheet, an Income Statement, and a Cash Flow Statement.
Discover the best modeling practices to be able to create your own financial statements.
Recognize the role macroeconomics plays in modeling.
Identify the different resources to research financial statements of public companies.
Determine how to create a forecasting model from the financial statements.
List the most commonly used valuation methods.
Derive a target price of a stock using three or more valuation methods.
Define and explain the financial metrics used to determine the health of a company.
Lastly, I am teaching this course in a much more visual and entertaining way;I hope youenjoy the course as I always use an 'edutainment' and visualization teaching approachto make complex topics simple/easy to understand.
CPE (Continuing Professional Education)
See above for Learning Objectives
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.