What you'll learn:
- Build a fundamental understanding of how mobile applications are made
- Understand how to use X-Code
- Build a fundamental understanding of the Objective-C programming language
- Have enough proficiency in app building concepts that working with programming teams becomes easier
- Know how to test an application in X-Code
- Have an understanding of the syntax of Objective-C
- Have the ability to do more complex X-Code exercises
- Have an an understanding of the concept of Class
- Have an understanding of the concept of Property
- Have an understanding of the concept of Method
- Know the basic requirements for setting up an application
This class teaches how to make a mobile application using X-Code and Titanium. This class requires no programming background. We have taught this class in San Francisco to individuals from all backgrounds. It is an ideal starting point for anyone interested in making mobile apps or working with someone who will make mobile apps. Taking this class will lay the foundation necessary for future app development.
Management teams have benefited the most from this class because it teaches the framework within which mobile applications are made and having a good understanding of this framework allows for a more optimized results.
If you are interested in starting a mobile application development business, working for a mobile app company, interested in making your own app or if you work with programmers then this class has something of value for you.
Take advantage of the extremely valuable information taught in this class for better achievement of your goals. If you are a programmer and would like to learn Objective-C then this class offers the founding blocks of the language.
Students who complete this class should be able to do more complicated X-Code exercises.