What you'll learn:
- You would learn how to install and build up a Hadoop Cluster from scratch.
- You would understand all the key concepts associated with Big Data and Hadoop and their purpose.
- You would become proficient in administering or managing the Hadoop Cluster.
- You would also learn all the concepts related to programming in MapReduce.
- You would learn how to write programs using MapReduce.
Do you find Big Data and Hadoop confusing? Aspire to become a Big Data or Hadoop professional? But not sure which course to enroll? Then this course is for you !
OVER 5000+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | RISK FREE INVESTMENT - 30 DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Course Overview:
- Most demanding and sought after skill of the decade.
- Secure your career by learning Big Data and Hadoop.
- Course taught using a very innovative and simplified method of teaching.
- Course covers all the topics related to Hadoop Adminsitration as well as Hadoop Development.
Course Description: In this course, you would be learning all the concepts and terminologies related to Big Data and Hadoop, such as the NameNode, Secondary NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker and TaskTracker, along with other concepts related to it such as what is meant by Rack Awareness and NameNode Federation in a simplified way. It also explains how the data is managed by the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and explains the process of reading and writing data onto the Hadoop Distributed File System. Later in the course you would also learn how to add or remove a DataNode or a TaskTracker to an existing cluster, how to check the HDFS for errors, Balancing the DataNode and so on. You would also learn all the concepts related to programming in MapReduce along with writing programs using MapReduce. Upon completion of this course, you would have a clear idea about, all the concepts related to the Hadoop, that should be sufficient to help you start off with Administering the Hadoop Cluster as well as Developing MapReduce Applications for Hadoop Cluster. All the Best and Happy Learning !