What you'll learn:
- Use SQL for Data Analysis
- Navigate the BigQuery User Interface & Key Features
- Export Data in a range of formats
- Range of SQL statement e.g SELECT, WHERE, ORDER BY, GROUP BY and more
- Join multiple tables together with JOIN and LEFT JOIN
- Range of SQL Analytics Functions e.g MIN(), MAX(), AVG(), SUM(), COUNT() and more
- All hosted online. Access Google BigQuery with google account
Learn how to use SQL with BigQuery quickly and effectively with this course!
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills and one of the most powerful databases: Google BigQuery.
In this course you will learn:
How to Navigate the BigQuery User Interface and its key features
How to write SQL syntax including a range of statements and functions to query your data sets.
Transferable SQL Skills that can be used with any SQL database (Whether you’ll be using Bigquery or another database such as MySQL or Postgresql)
How to export your data for a varied range of use cases after you have completed your analysis.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills and one of the most important skills as a Data Analyst.
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, BigQuery or data analysis
As a Data Scientist with over 6 years of experience in Data Analytics, I look forward to introducing you to the world of analytics and SQL with Google BigQuery.