Learn some of the skills needed to take your skills from Basic to Intermediate level and the 77-418 exam
What you'll learn:
- Learn to create new documents, search for text, and modify the page setup.
- Know how to change the view, configure documents for printing, adding and format text.
- Find out about paragraph orphans, and create tables, lists, endnotes, captions, shapes and images.
- Understand what quick parts are, and when you should use them.
- One of the easiest underused items is the Format Painter. You will know how to use it and the Reveal Formatting pane.
- You'll also know more about styles (an under-used but powerful feature), numbering and the QAT.
- You'll also know what more you need to know, and how to find out about it.
This courseteaches some of the basicskills you need to know for Microsoft Word. Theyarerequired to undertake the Microsoft Certificate 77-418 "Microsoft Word", and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or which to learn more about Microsoft Word.
At an intermediate level, this freecourse alsogives you my top tips for Microsoft Word.
You will find out about how to quickly and consistentlyformat paragraphs, including using styles.
We'll also see how to customise your Word environment, putting the things you use most at your fingertips.
We'll have a look at what Microsoft wants you to learn, and how you can learn it.
You should have Microsoft Word already installed on your computer - either 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
Once you have finished the course, you will know some basics for creatingand sometop tips for developingyour Microsoft Word documents, and be eager in learning more.