Became in a master of Excel. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365 (Pivot table, formulas, data)
What you'll learn:
- Learn all Microsoft Excel tools
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table ( plus data analysis )
- Microsoft Excel Interface (menu bar, sheets, cells, columns, rows) (for beginners basic steps)
- Basic functions Microsoft Excel (printing, resizing, Autofill, Fleshfill, Shortcuts, templates)
- Work with data (find and replacing text, Constant link in formulas, Import text, Linking text) in Microsoft Excel
- Work with formulas ( brief information about all types of formulas) (for advance ) in Microsoft Excel
- Studying math formulas SUMM, AUTOSUM, AVERAGE, AVERAGEA in Microsoft Excel
- Studying logical formulas and statements (TRUE, FALSE, IF, IFERROR) in Microsoft Excel
- Studying other types of formulas ( VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MIN,MAX, DATE, DAY, TODAY) in Microsoft Excel
- Studying advance formulas (SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS) in Microsoft Excel
- Formatting (Draw, Merging, Splitting text, Bordering, Filing (Coloring), Data grouping, text formatting) in Microsoft Excel
- Filtering and sorting in Microsoft Excel
- Working with Smart Tables (and slicing) in Microsoft Excel
- Creating Charts in Microsoft Excel
- Extra functions (Protect information, Changing menu bars, Notes and comments) in Microsoft Excel
*** This Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced course accessincludes project files, quizzes &homework exercises, Excel workbook with all sheets from course, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIMEaccess and amoney-back guarantee!***
LAST UPDATE - 06/17/2020
FULLMICROSOFT EXCEL : FROMBEGINNER TOADVANCE COURSEDESCRIPTION:
Microsoft Excell nowadays is an absolutely essential tools for life. The truthis that,Microsoft Excel isa reallypowerful, and dynamic data performingsoftware. Absolutely everyone could get their life on a new level after studying this Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course) course and applying this knowledge in their lives.
This Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course) provides you with all the tools and instruments which you need, to understand this software.
I am sure it is not so important to remember each of the functions, more essential is how to understand how Microsoft Excel "thinks" and know where you could find explanation of function which do you need.
Thats why my Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course) consists of very individual, deep and simple explanations of each of the functions, which I placed separately. In this case if you forget some function you could come back to my video course and refresh all information in your memory.
We will be raising such topics as:
Microsoft Excel Interface
Microsoft Excel basic skills (Printing, Resizing, Creating/saving/editing sheets and workbooks, Autofill, Shortcuts, Working with Templates, Sharing Excel documents)
Microsoft Excel data skills (Import, finding and replacing text, constant links, linking text)
Microsoft Excel Formulas (SUMM, AVERAGE, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IF, TODAY, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUPetc.)
Formatting skills in Microsoft Excel ( Filling, Bordering, work with pictures and other)
Visualisation skills in Microsoft Excel (Charts, Conditional formatting)
Extra skills in Microsoft Excel ( Smart tables, Protection information, changing menu bars)
Just check a couple of reviews on my Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course)
Amazing course!! There's so much to do with Excel that i couldnt imagine. Now im able to use it not only better in my work, but also for personal stuffs, even for gaming! Thanks a lot!!!!!
Nice lectures.I have learned amazing stuff about excel.
IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND IT HELPED ME IN MANY WAYS.
it's very good , i benefit from every minute in this course
and intructor is be graet
thank to him
My suggestion to you..
If you really want to understand all features and aspects (such as formulas and functions, data visualization, data analysis, conditional formatting, charts and etc.)in Excel.... Just try this excellent course...
You could use next Software to learn this course:
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel 2019
Microsoft Excel 2020
Microsoft Excel 2011
Microsoft Excel 2016
And all upper Microsoft Excel version of software
Any Laptop or Smartphone
Microsoft Excel: Excel - from Beginner to Advanced (Full Excel course) includes downloadableresourcesandproject files,homeworkandcourse quizzes,lifetime accessand a30-day money-back guarantee.
This Microsoft Excel : from Beginner to Advanced (Full course) were created on Microsoft Excel for Macbook 2016