Master the 3 M's of ML: Maths, Methods and Machine
What you'll learn:
- The three building blocks of Machine Learning: Maths, Methods and Machine.
- Maths: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Naive Bayes
- Methods: Neural Networks, Deep Learning, PCA, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras
- Machine: Python, Cloud Computing, Colab
- Insights into real life projects and how to apply the concepts
Do you want to master Machine Learning (ML) - the key field of the future?
MLis the core of artificial intelligence and will transform all industries and all areas of life.
This comprehensive course covers the three M's Maths, Methods and Machine, and is easy to understand.
Colab Cloud Notebook
These three building blocks will give you the deep understanding of the subject.
Furthermore projects will provide insights into real life solutions.
Titanic dataset (binary classification)
Boston Housing dataset (regression)
Student performance (binary classification)
Hand-written digits (image recognition & generation)
Stock market predictions
Text recognition and language translation
Autonomous driving (reinforcement learning)
Mastering the game of GO (deep reinforcement learning)
Segmentation of customer data (PCA)
Spam detection (Bayes)
Do not hesitate and join the course. ML will transform your life!
This course is extraordinary, as it is easy to understand, and combines education with entertainment.
Learning should be exciting!