Learn how to analyze text data.
What you'll learn:
- Work with text data using the Natural Language Tool Kit.
- Load and manipulate custom text data.
- Analyze text to discover, sentiment, important key words, and statistics.
This course introduces Natural Language Processing through the use of python and the Natural Language Tool Kit. Through a practical approach, you'll get hands on experience working with and analyzing text.
As a student of this course, you'll get updates for free, which include lecture revisions, new code examples, and new data projects.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of how to use the Natural Language Tool Kit.
- Be able to load and manipulate your own text data.
- Know how to formulate solutions to text based problems.
- Know when it is appropriate to apply solutions such as sentiment analysis and classification techniques.