What you'll learn:
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step lessons from a best selling Udemy instructor in FULL HD 1080 P video
- Have a COMPREHENSIVE understanding of connecting and transforming data using Microsoft Power BI
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step instruction from a best selling Udemy instructor
- Case Studies on PREPAR|ING your data for analysis
- Load data into Power BI from a multitude of different SOURCES including SQL Server, Excel, CSV, JSON, XML and Google Analytics
- Perform BASIC transformations such as filtering, changing data types, remove columns and creating new calculated columns
- Perform ADVANCED transformations such as Merging, Appending, Unpivoting, Grouping and Calculating Custom Columns
- Learn to CLEAN data and LOAD data using parameters
If you are new to Power BI or want to fill in some gaps in your knowledge, THIS is the course for you. We've focused on providing you with the fundamentals you need to work with Power BI data effectively!
Don't sit through days of boring training to understand how Power BIworks!This course will get you up to speed and working in half the time, giving you the crucial foundation to start you on the journey to becoming a Power BI expert.
This course has been updated for 2022 in full HD video quality, so you will learn on the latest Power BI interface. Students who have taken this course have this to say:
"I absolutely endorse the content of this course. Very well explained and good examples as well. Thank you so much!"
"The instructor is well knowledgeable to what he is sharing. Thank you. Even though, I am an intermediate user and use Power BI for over two years, I found some that I haven't known."
"He explains the concepts very well. I like that the course has short practical activities to practice what I learned."
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities.****
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 125 000 enrollments & 100 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio &Amazon QuickSight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboardsare HIGHLY valued in today's business environment.Microsoft Power BI is now recognized as the leading Business Intelligence tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn the to use the AMAZING Power BI tool to transform and prepare your data for analysis. You will learn to use the Query Editor to connect to data, perform advanced transformation and also to clean data.
In this course - which is part of the Power BI Master Class Series), you will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Basic Data Transformations - Learn about filtering data, changing data types, adding new columns and removing columns
Advanced Data Transformations - Merging data into one table, Appending data, Unpivoting data, Grouping data, conditional rules and custom fields
Data Cleansing - Techniques and skills to clean up your data
Connecting to Data Sources - Learn how to connect and access data from a variety of different data sources including, files, databases, web URL, JSONand Google Analytics
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI.
Please note that this course is part of the Power BIMaster Classseries. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Power BIMaster Class - Query Editor
Power BIMaster Class - Data Modeling and DAXFormulas
Power BIMaster Class - DashboardsandPower BIService