What you'll learn:
- At the end of this course students will be able to analyse data from different data sources and create their own datasets
- Students will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
- Students will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
This course turned more than 250.000 students into Power BI professionals and was specifically created for business users who need to learn fast, comprehensive and efficient to get the job done!
In the course you can take two paths:
- The Complete Path (full >15h course also teaching more advanced concepts & features)
- The Summary Path (2h crash course to master Power BI as quick as possible)
Both approaches will teach you Power BI in great detail and turn you into a Power BI professional. You decide what learning type you are - it’s your choice!
You want to analyze data from single or multiple sources? You want to create your individualdatasets based on these sources and transform your results into beautiful andeasy-to-make visualizations? You alsowant to share your resultswith colleagues or collaborateon your projects? Finally, you want to be able to access your data from multiple devices?
Then the Power BI tools are the tools to choose for you!
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligencetools for your data analysis goalsand how to use these toolsto fulfill all ofthe above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publishnice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This is what you will learn:
Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learnhow to use them
Understand Power BIDesktop and its components
Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types,how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
Learn how to filter and format data, how pivoting and unpivoting works
How to work in the different views ofthe Data Model
How to create calculated columns and measures
How to build relationships between different tables
How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
Learn how to use Power BI Pro to create dashboards andto share and publish your results
How to access your results frommultiple devices using Power BI Mobile
Don't miss this opportunity to become a Power BI expert today! Enrol now, unlock your potential & transform your career today!