What you'll learn:
- The course works across multiple software packages such as SPSS, MS Office, PDF writers, and Paint.
- This course is to specifically learn about Descriptive Statistics, Means, Standard Deviation and T-test Understanding Means, Standard Deviation, Skewness, Kurtosis and T-test concepts
- Learn Importing Dataset and Correlation Techniques
- Learn Linear Regression Modeling
- Learn Multiple Regression Modeling
- Learn Logistic Regression
- Learn Multinomial Regression
Predictive modeling course aims to provide and enhance predictive modeling skills across business sectors/domains. Quantitative methods and predictive modeling concepts could be extensively used in understanding the current customer behavior, financial markets movements, and studying tests and effects in medicine and in pharma sectors after drugs are administered. The course picks theoretical and practical datasets for predictive analysis. Implementations are done using SPSS software. Observations, interpretations, predictions and conclusions are explained then and there on the examples as we proceed through the training. The course also emphasizes on the higher order regression models such as quadratic and polynomial regressions which aren’t covered in other online courses.
Essential skillsets – Prior knowledge of Quantitative methods and MS Office, Paint
Desired skillsets — Understanding of Data Analysis and VBA toolpack in MS Excel will be useful