Build REST Api's with Asp.Net Core , Entity Framework Core and C#
What you'll learn:
- At the end of this you'll be able to create REST Api's In Asp Dot Net Core and Easily apply those core concepts of Restful Api's in some other Programming Language
- You'll be able to Create Restful api's with Entity Framework Core via Code First Approach
- You can make Asynchronous Calls in Rest Api's
- You'll be able to learn the Rest Api's File Uploading with Azure Blob Storage
- You can learn the Content Negotiation , HTTP Status Codes & Error Handling
- You can learn all the core concepts of Web Api's like Paging , Searching , Validations etc
- You'll be able to learn all the Advanced Concepts of Web Api's like Api Documentation, Deployment , Migrations & Data Seeding
- You'll learn how to make a complete Real World Api's from scratch
- You'll be able to Deploy your Rest Api to Microsoft Azure Cloud
Are you tired of boring the outdated and incomplete courses , then let's dive in to the world of Rest Api's. I'mAsfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)and in this course I'll explain what basically the Rest Api is and how you can create the Rest Api's in ASP.NET Core and C#.
The main focus of this course is on theRestful Web Api via ASP.NET Core andC#. So if you're familiar with C# , ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core Or if you want to create the Restful Api's with .Net Corethen this is the right course for you.
In this course we'll start our work from the scratch so if you've no prior knowledge of Rest Api's then don't worry we'll cover everything from absolute beginning. The only thing you need to know is C# programming language.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
How to Setup the Development Environment For Building Rest Api's
Create Restful Api's via Entity Framework Code First Approach
Implement Status Codes
How to add the Routing & Custom Methods
Adding Migrations in Rest Api's
Data Seeding in Rest Api's
Adding Content Negotiation
Implement Validation in Rest Api's
Implement Pagination in Rest Api's
Rest Api's File Uploading with Azure Blob Storage
Create SQL Database on Microsoft Azure
Deploy Web Api on Microsoft Azure
Create A Real World Music Api From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I'll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete Real World Api's in .Net Core happily)
A valuableSkill at Your FingertipsLearning the RestApi 'sputa powerful and attractivelook in your Resume.BothC#and ASP.NET areopen source, easy to learn andhas anexcellent Microsoftsupport.
Jobs in Rest Api'sare plentiful, and being able to learn the Web Api's with a professional waywill give you a strong background to more easily pick up other challenging platforms and create the Rest Api's for other platforms.
Content and OverviewSuitable for C# programmers, Asp.NetDevelopers , Software engineers or Backend Developers.Through this course , you’ll create a Restful Api'sand establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Restful Api's.
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn Rest Api'sfrom a Microsoft (MVP), Xamarin MVPfrom your own desk.
Create Restful Api in ASP.NET Core 5.0with me.
Suitable forintermediate & advancedprogrammers,C# Asp.Netdevelopersand ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, with Hands on Lab Practice and coding.
Breaks even the most complex scenariosdown into simplistic steps.
Also you'll be able to learn all the Advanced concepts of Rest Api's like Validations, Paging ,Api Documentation , Deployment , Blob Storageetc.
After this course you can also apply those Rest Api's concepts insome other programming language.