What you'll learn:
- Play a Repertoire of Iconic Riffs and Songs from Classic and Modern Music
- Tune the Guitar
- Identify Notes Across The Fretboard
- Proficiently Play and Transition Between all Major/Minor Open Chords
- Play Scales and Improvise Guitar Solos
- Play 12 Bar Blues Progressions
- Understand Strum Patterns and Essential Rhythmic Techniques
- Effectively Play and Understand Rhythms such as Quarter Notes, Eighth Notes, Whole Notes, Half Notes and Sixteenth Notes
- Understand and Play Simple Barre Chords
- Have A Basic Understanding of Music Theory
This course offersbeginner guitar lessons for studentswho want to learn guitar from the ground upand progress quickly to an intermediate and advanced level. We’ll take you from absolute square one and give you a comprehensive understanding of the guitar as we cover chords, scales, soloing, power chords, fingerpicking, strumming, rhythmand much more. We’re also going to keep it fun by constantly adding to your song repertoire with practical and engaging song examples from classic rock to country, blues, modern, alternative and more.
Our expert guitar instructors will encourage and motivate you while helping you develop good habits and a solid foundation. You’ll receive an in-depth daily guitar lesson from a team of 8 different teachers throughout the course, each bringing their own personal insight and experience to the table. In addition, you’ll have a practice guide with an overview of what material to practice each day after the lesson has concluded.
This course is an accelerated 90-Day program that will take you from barely being able to play air guitar, to having a comprehensive and versatile skill set across multiple genres of music! Not every student will be able to complete the course in 90 days, and that’s okay. There is enough material in this program to substitute1 year or more of private guitarlessons. We encourage students to master the material presented in each lesson before moving on. Your dedication and hard work will pay off, we promise!