Easiest practical Testing course on the market that will explain you what is QA and testing and what QAs are doing!
What you'll learn:
- Understanding of what is software testing and how to perform it in a real world
- Understanding of how to use JIRA and Zephyr tools with Live project demonstration
- What is test cases and bugs (defects) and how to write them
- Types of testing with real examples (Apple, Kylie Jenner, Hawaii State, Chase, Home Depot, LA Times and other real ones)
- Software development life cycle SDLC with Simpsons example
- Complete knowledge of QA process starting from requirement gathering to Project delivery
This 3 hours course will be your first step in Testing. Software testing is a high demandable field with competitive compensation. It is also known as "back door"to Tech World because it is the easiest way to get into the field without learning programming languages!
These days we visit hundreds of websites and a lot of mobile applications on our phones - all of those were tested before we (users)see them. Only 1 position out 6 is filled by Tech companies are things are getting even worse...
That's why it is never been a better time to become Software Tester (QA Analyst). This course will be your perfect start in QA.
In this course, Iwill use simple examples (Simpsons, car dealerships and more) to explain you step by step what is Testing and how easy it is to become QAAnalyst.
Welcome to amazing world of Software testing!