What you'll learn:
- How to create the entire campaign from beginning to end.
- How to use web scrapers to spy on your crowdfunding competitors.
- Learn how the Kickstarter/Indiegogo ranking algorithms work.
- Learn how to become a staff pick and get featured on crowdfunding sites.
- How to drive a massive amount of traffic to your campaign using growth hacking tools.
- The fees and post-campaign tax considerations.
Do you have a great idea but needcapitalto make it happen?
Have you struggled to getfundingfor your idea?
Or wary about giving away too muchequity?
Thencrowdfundingmight just be the right path for you.
In July 2016, we embarked on a 28-day crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to raise money for our online learning platformfor entrepreneurs.
In just 28 days, we raised over$75,000from1000+backers in return forZEROequity.
We want to share with you how we did it and distill 3 months of research into one evening so you can successfully crowdfund your idea.
So join our founder and Computer Weekly's rising star of UK Technology, Dr Angela Yu and learn about:
- How do crowdfunding sites work
- How to start a snowball effect in pledges
- What projects are best suited for crowdfunding
- The best tools to promote your crowdfunding project
- Which crowdfunding site to choose for your project
- How to get press for your crowdfunding campaign
- Getting featured on the crowdfunding site
- Crowdfunding referral sites and are they worth it
- What is the ranking algorithm to get organic traffic for your project
and much much more.
If you're thinking of doing a crowdfunding campaign or looking to raise funding for your startup then don't miss out. This is a one-time opportunity to get advice and learn all of our tips, tricks and tools.