What you'll learn:
- Learn a simple step by step formula to get at least twice as much done in a day than you ever have before
- Discover the hidden obstacles to being productive and how to overcome them
If you go through this course today, you'll be at least twice as productive before you go to bed tonight.
But chances are, you'll increase your productivity by even more than that.
Because the truth is, most of us never learned the right way to manage our time. So we're only a fraction as productive as we could be.
And my only goal in this course is to show you the counter-intuitive step by step time management formula you'll never learn in schoolso you canreach your time management potential.
These are not hard, “pie in the sky” steps. They don't even take a long time to put into action. The truth is they're simple and easy.
But the results they'll give you is anything but ordinary.
The truth is that the world's most successful people know how to manage their time.
What is not knowing these principles costing you in time, money, productivity and happiness?
Here's what you'll learn inside the course:
- The difference between managing your time, and investing it (and why the key to being productive are “investments”) [Lecture 1]
- How to get that “shoot out of bed, excited for the day” mindset to be more productive in everything you do [Lecture 4]
- Why rituals are the key to productivity (and the key difference between a ritual and a habit) [Lecture 5]
- The key to doing what used to take three hours in a single hour [Lecture 7]
- Advice from the world's most famous management thinker on how to know what to work on in the first place [Lecture 8]
- What a Roman philosopher from 2,000 years ago can teach you about being more productive (and why it's more important than what anyone is saying today) [Lecture 10]
- The other 80/20 Rule (and why it's more important than the one everyone talks about) [Lecture 10]
- How to follow through on this step by step formula AND measure how productive you are (and improve it instantly) [Lectures 11- 12]
And that's just the first 12 lectures!
I've also included 24 more bonus videos with specific time management tricks and hacks to skyrocket your productivity. I think you'll get even more out of these, than from the first part of the course.
These are the same principles I use every day and I'm so excited for you to go through the course and use them as well.