What you'll learn:
- understand the impact of workplace emotions, know how to communicate with empathy
- apply emotional intelligence in a confrontation, and help others develop self-awareness and empathy
- work with hostile-aggressive people: verbal assailants, dirty diggers and hotheads
- work with passive-aggressive people: knowledge wardens, unresponsive aggressors and wafflers
This a combo course, reuniting to different but related courses: Using Emotional Intelligence on the Job and Working with Aggressive People.
Using Emotional Intelligence on the Job
You feel that everything is wrong at work? Are you frustrated by your job? Is your working environment conflictual? Is it difficult to work with your colleagues? Do you feel like skipping work today?
If your answer is yes, the solution is simple: work on your emotional intelligence and everything will change. Take a short course with high impact.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand the impact of workplace emotions,
- communicate with empathy,
- apply key emotional intelligence skills in a confrontation scenario, and
- help others to develop self-awareness and empathy.
The course includes video materials, written documents and quizzes to facilitate optimal learning, and reinforce your understanding and practical skills.
In less than 2 hours you are going to learn how to use your 4 key emotional intelligence competences on the job.
So, ff you want to better understand, develop and use your emotional intelligence skills, you will greatly benefit from this course.
This is high intensity training for your career success!
Working with Aggressive People
If you feel frustrated by the interactions with your co-workers or people outside your work, and you feel that you cannot fight daily aggressions, don't despair. Hostile and passive aggressors can be defeated.
This course teaches you how to handle with success:
- verbal assailants,
- dirty diggers,
- knowledge wardens,
- unresponsive aggressors, and
- both in the workplace and in your life.
We are going to analyze together 6 types of aggressors to understand their characteristics and strategies to deal with aggressors. For each type we are going to practice coping and response strategies.
The course includes video lectures, case studies, written materials and quizzes, and teaches you, in not more than 2 hours, 17 strategies to deal with the openly hostile and the sneaky passive aggressors.
So, if you are looking to improve your working environment and your life by managing aggressors, this course is for you.