What you'll learn:
- Students will be able to create an engaging whiteboard animation
- Students will understand how to use Videoscribe
- Students will understand the workflow of Videoscribe
- Students will be able to tell captivating stories using Videoscribe
- Students will be able to tell stories visually using whiteboard animations
- Students will get a glimpse into using Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro too!
- Students will learn the royalty free websites that can be used for music and images to use when creating whiteboard animations
Welcome to ourVideoscribe Whiteboard Animations: Videoscribe for Beginners course!
Videoscribe is the most used program for creating whiteboard animations because of it's intuitiveness, image library and low cost.
Whether you are an artist or have no drawing skills, this course will teach you how to create captivating whiteboard animations! Videoscribe includes thousandsof already created image files to use in your whiteboardanimations videos!
If you Are a:
Online Course Creator
Than this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn how to:
- Use Sparkol Videoscribe software
- Create whiteboard animations from scratch
- Import your own images into Videoscribe
- Use thousands of already created images that come with Videoscribe
- Develop your creative story telling abilities
- How to incorporate music into your animations
- Step by stepinstructions on how to create your own video animation
Your instructor for this course is Alli Saunders. Co-owner of an established video production company in Toronto, Alli has produced hundreds of video projects and isa Videoscribe Expert.
Videoscribe offers a 7 day free trial, so download it today and enrol in this course to learn how to take your video creation skills to the next level!