4 Websites walk-through. Learn WordPress on your Mac or Windows PC desktop without paying for a domain or web hosting.
What you'll learn:
- You will know how to install WordPress locally on your desktop and online.
- How to practice using WordPress on your own computer for free.
- How to create your own awesome websites using WordPress.
- How to build your WordPress websites just like you imagine them.
- Customise your WordPress websites for any purpose - a blog, a personal site or web design studio.
- You will know how to create a professional and modern website easily from a ready-made website template.
- You will know how to design pages, menus, sidebars & footers.
- You will know how to find, install and activate themes, plugins and widgets.
- You will know how to import page sections to build website pages using a free library.
- You will know how to design pages using powerful and user friendly, drag and drop page builder elements.
- You will know how to add professional animation touches using motion effects.
- You will know how to create posts using the Gutenberg editor.
- You will know how to back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- You will know how to block spam using Google's reCaptcha.
- You will know how to setup Google's analytics.
- You will know how to speed up your website with caching plugin.
- You will know where to find & download thousands of FREE professional images from multiple websites.
- You will know how to increase social sharing of your posts and pages with a free plugin.
- You will know how to optimise and load images to your website library.
- You will know how to make your website secure and protected from hackers.
- You will know how to add a GDPR cookie notice to your website for privacy regulations.
- You will know how to create and optimise a contact page with a contact form and Google map.
- You will know how optimise your site for search engines with a free plugin.
- You will know how to duplicate any post or page to save time.
- You will know how to display a maintenance page to update your website privately.
- You will know how to customise the sidebar with a Google map, a post slider and a video widget.
- You will know how to buy a domain and web-hosting plan.
- You will know how to export your website from your computer to the internet.
If you are a person who is looking to be shown an easy to follow Step-By-Step training that would make it easy for you to make your own website exactly the way you want it to be, for your business, brand, or personal life, this course is for you.
There are thousands if not millions of web design stars amongst you that do not take the first step because you are unsure if web design would work for you.
This can be a big problem if you have to pay for a website domain name and web hosting before you find out if this is right for you.
Being busy working or studying leaves very little time to pursue your passion, and monthly costs would definitely discourage most people.
In this course, I show you how to download and install FREE software that allows you to create WordPress websites on your personal Mac or Windows desktop so you can practice website creation at your own pace without having to worry about monthly costs of web hosting or paying for a domain name.
Take as long as you need to make your perfect website for free andonly when you are ready to take it online, pay for your domain and web hosting.
In this step by step training, I will guide you to create your website with free WordPress installation and show you how to customise it using Free Themes, Plugins and widgets.
After you create your perfect website and want to launch it online, I will show you how to migrate it with a few clicks to your online web hosting.
To put the icing on the cake, none of the training steps involve any coding or programming which means anyone interested in webdesign can learn to create fully functional and professional websites.
When you've done all that, your website will look like it has been created by an experienced professional web designer.
If you know how to use a computer, have access to the internet and have a passion to learn, this course is for you.