Are you about to enter the workforce? Are you an emerging professional? Are you new to your role in the organization? All prospective new employees benefit from understanding management principles, roles and responsibilities, regardless of position. Now you can acquire an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts and theories of management while exploring the manager's operational role in all types of organizations. Gain insight into the manager's responsibility in planning, organizing, leading, staffing and controlling within the workplace. It’s never too soon to plan your professional path by learning how the best managers manage for success!
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Describe the difference between managers and leaders
2. Explore the focus of a manager’s job
3. Cite the required skills for a new manager’s success
4. Describe the five functions of management
5. Explain the new model management operating philosophy
6. Describe the hierarchy of planning
7. Use the SMART goal setting technique
8. Discuss the concept of evolution of leadership
9. Explain how customer satisfaction is linked to controlling
10. Discuss the power of building a network
Jonathan completed this course, spending 7 hours a week on it and found the course difficulty to be medium.
unfortunately, this was false advertising. This course wasn't "free". You had to pay eventually. To add, I only took an exact clone of this course earlier. I was basically learning a repetition of stuff I already knew.