In this hands-on course, you will learn the basics of deep learning by training and deploying neural networks. You will:
- Implement common deep learning workflows such as Image Classification and Object Detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability.
- Deploy your networks to start solving real-world problems
On completion of this course, you will be able to start solving your own problems with deep learning.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the ingredients required to start a Deep Learning project.
- Train a deep neural network to correctly classify images it has never seen before.
- Deploy deep neural networks into applications.
- Identify techniques for improving the performance of deep learning applications.
- Assess the types of problems that are candidates for deep learning.
- Modify neural networks to change their behavior.