By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Formulate business goals, KPIs and associated metrics
• Apply a data analysis process using the OSEMN framework
• Identify and define the relevant data to be collected for marketing
• Compare and contrast various data formats and their applications across different scenarios
• Identify data gaps and articulate the strengths and weaknesses of collected data
You don't need marketing or data analysis experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate. Ideally you have already completed course 1: Marketing Analytics Foundation in this program.